Parent Teacher Club
The St. Thomas More Parent Teacher Club (PTC) also stands for Promoting Team and Community Building as our focus of all PTC events is to create fellowship among students, faculty, parents, and alum. All monies generated by the PTC functions are used to provide needed components in the classroom and around campus that do not fall within the school budget.
Since 2011, PTC has funded over $75,000 of non-budgeted items:
- St. Thomas More Catholic High School sign on the front of the building
- A 40’ storage unit
- Fifteen rectangle tables and 15 round tables
- One hundred stackable chairs
- Thirty-six folding chairs with the new cougar logo
- Initial funding of the new website
- Furnished four classrooms with 21st Century Education furniture
- Fulfilled $15,000 worth of faculty “wish lists” for classroom supplies and equipment
- Directional and decorative signage for school
Art & Music Fest
Art & Music Fest 2012 is scheduled for Saturday, September 22. The STM art department will have a showing of their works for sale and there will be games for kids of all ages, delicious food and entertainment from your fellow STM student musicians. The event is sponsored by Omni Energy Services. Please contact Melissa Recatto at 337-764-6499 should you have any questions.
Time: 4 - 8 p.m.
Entry Fee: $5.00
Spring Fashion Show
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Doors Open at 2:30 for Silent Auction
Fashion Show begins at 3:00
Entry Fee: $10.00